We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified applicant to join our firm as a Paralegal at our offices in Larnaca.
Candidates must submit their applications by COB February 17, 2023.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will work directly with our lawyers to prepare upcoming cases, get involved in fact-finding projects, be responsible for developing and maintaining all case files and manage a number of administrative tasks.
- Handling legal work and daily attendance at Court.
- Preparing Court documents for filing and filing documents at the Court Registry.
- Printing, scanning, organising, transcribing and distributing documents.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support.
- Assisting with special projects when necessary.
You will need the following:
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Previous employment in a law office or relevant experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
Harris Kyriakides is a leading law firm with more than 30 lawyers and 4 offices throughout Cyprus, offering the full-range of corporate and commercial legal services in Cyprus. Our firm has a substantial transactional and corporate practice with extensive international reach and client base range. We are focused on optimal results and insist on the highest standards. Our organisational culture is to constantly challenge ourselves to maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients’ diverge needs. Our clients range from multinational companies to local companies as well as public sector organisations.
In everything we do connected with our people, our clients and our community, we live by a number of core values. We are honest and value integrity. We maintain standards of excellence. We are supportive to our people, our clients and our community. We value diversity and act thoughfully. We are collaborative – we give, we share and we join in. We are bold – we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big. We try to be exceptional – we always strive to exceed standards and expectations.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Harris Kyriakides, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that a rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across the firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work and where each of our team has equal opportunities to develop and elevate in the firm’s ladder.
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business we all benefit from working flexibly. Subject to internal regulations, associates benefit from work from home opportunities, half day Friday, flexible working hours and an agile working environment that suits each of us to organise efficiently their daily lives.
In the event that we make an offer to you and subject to applicable law, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your professional qualifications, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from any previous employers.
Interested candidates are requested to send their full CV by email to email@example.com, including the reference LS2023 or submit it online through our website www.harriskyriakides.law, section Careers/Vacancies, no later than February17, 2023. Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered. All applications will be treated in confidence.