AML ACADEMY announces the “ENHANCED DUE DILIGENCE MASTERCLASS” on 7 November 2019.
Location: THE LANDMARK NICOSIA, Time: 8:30 – 17:00
- Learn through real case studies and common practices
- Convert KYC principles and requirements into useful operational practices
- Review existing and emerging EDD requirements
- Learn how to implement appropriate EDD measures
- Understand the latest global regulatory developments
- Assess tactics to obtain CDD about high risk clients including PEPs and complex structures
- Bust the myth on trusts, foundations and “shell” companies
- Formulate techniques to establish source of funds and source of wealth
- Construct ways to identify and assess adverse media & “fake” news
- Select relevant tactics to conduct effective KYC reviews
- Refresh knowledge about measures to adopt when client risk factors change
Who will benefit
Professionals working in the financial services sector – Banks, Trust and Corporate Administration Service Providers, Forex and Investment Companies, Legal firms, Accounting firms, FinTechs, Gaming, as well as staff employed in legal, tax, compliance, internal audit operations and other sectors.
At the end of the seminar attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance which is acceptable for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) certification.
Participation Cost (per attendee)
- for one attendee is €295 plus VAT (19%)
- for 2 to 3 attendees is €260 plus VAT (19%)
- for more than 3 attendees contact us for a special group discount
Price includes welcome coffee, two coffee breaks and lunch.
Details for payment will be sent to you by email after applying with a complete registration form.
Masterclass language: English
Attendees will receive training notes and one on one interaction with the trainers and other attendees
Strict order of registration will be kept
Workshop – very limited number of participants
Net Duration 6 hours
Meet The Instructors
Click here to register.